As you might imagine, it is probably (and practically!) impossible to list every single care and service, every single pet, might require throughout its lifetime.
However, below is a non-definitive list of the major services we provide – but please remember, if you don’t see what you’re looking for at first glance, just pick up the phone and contact us! In the very unlikely event that we’re unable to provide you with exactly what you’re looking for, we WILL be able to put you directly in touch with a specialist that can!
And be assured, we’ll never ‘just guess’ or ‘take a chance’ with your pet!
Our Services include but are not limited to . . .
- 24-hour Emergency Vet access, 365-days of the year. At least one of our surgeries is manned with a veterinary surgeon and qualified nursing staff, at all times.
- Pet Vaccinations
- Pet Neutering
- Surgery and after-care treatments.
- Medical & Pharmaceutical treatments.
- Flea Treatment
- Worm Treatment
- Dental Care
- Radiology & Imaging
- Laboratory Test and Analysis.
- Nursing Appointments
- House Calls
- Food & Prescription Diets
- Recommended Exercise, Information.
Happy Pets. Happy Vets. Happy YOU!
- Summerhill Vets aim to keep your pet healthy and you happy, giving you peace of mind. We take pride in the quality of the service we offer you because we really-do care about all pets.
- Preventative health care monitoring. We’ll even remind you when your pet is next due a visit or a check-up. A healthy pet is a happy pet!
- Our Nursing Clinics are always available with advice on worming, flea treatments, dental care, weight control and all your other pet health concerns.
- Behavioural advice and counselling: Different pets, different breeds, different needs. We can provide answers and recommendations, for all types of pet behavioural issues.